Vocal Lesson - Skype/Phone/In Studio
This variant is currently sold out
Non-Industry Voice Lesson Rates
(Use drop down arrow to see package specials)
Each standard voice lesson is 50 minutes long.
Your Initial Lesson/Assessment is 75 to 90 minutes and includes a BONUS: Over $197 of training materials specialized for your needs!At your first session you will receive:
- an individualized voice lesson based on what you request in your complementary phone consult with Dot, and how you fill out your questionnaire
- a vocal assessment which will provide you with clarity and technique for your whole instrument [Mind, Soul, Body]
- individualized attention and insights about how to integrate your lessons to become a natural singer and not a mechanical one
- a complementary MP3 recording of your lesson.
- personalized practice instructions.
- written materials to read for enrichment purposes [if you choose]
- an Individualized Vocal Plan designed to help you reach your goals
- answers to every question you have pertaining to your voice.
- exercises designed to relieve any vocal issues you might have
Please follow the steps below before making your purchase:
Step 1: Click here to apply for private study with Dot.
Step 2: Receive a complementary 10 minute phone consult.
Step 3: For online lessons, make your payment here to secure your lesson.
Step 4: Fill out the attached questionnaire upon your purchase.
Please note: We currently have a wait-list, so it may be up to two weeks before you receive a phone consult.
Click here to learn more about lessons with Dot and for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Email us with any questions about how to apply for lessons or to learn about gift certificates.
Dot’s Voice Studios Skype/Zoom/In Studio Lesson
Terms & Agreements
1. If a student is less than 15 minutes late for their Skype lesson and calls to let us know, they will only stay for the remainder of their scheduled session.
2. If a student is more than 15 minutes late and does not call, they will lose their lesson slot and be charged in full for their lesson plus a $25.00 cancellation fee.
3. If a student is having technical difficulties with their Online Lesson or Zoom and is unable to access the Internet for any reason, they are expected to proceed with a phone lesson during their scheduled time slot and are not entitled to rescheduling that lesson.
4. Canceled lessons must be rescheduled 24 hours in advance by phone. Lessons canceled at the last minute will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee (except for unavoidable emergency situations left to Dot’s discretion). Last minute cancellations are to be made up within the same week.
5. No-shows or last minute cancellations not made up within the same week will be charged in full for their slot plus a $25.00 cancellation fee.
6. Pre-paid lessons at the discounted rate expire after one month from the last lesson (unless otherwise arranged with Dot.)
7. Coaching packages are charged at a discounted rate. If at any point, for any reason, coaching is discontinued, client’s refund will be calculated as follows: The hours that client has used will be charged at the normal rate of $165 per 50 minutes.