1. If a student is less than 15 minutes late for their lesson and calls, they will only stay for the remainder of their scheduled hour.
2. If a student is more than 15 minutes late and does not call, they will lose their lesson slot and be charged in full for their lesson, plus a $25.00 cancellation fee.
3. Canceled lessons must be rescheduled 24 hours in advance by phone. Lessons canceled at the last minute will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee. (except for unavoidable emergency situations left to Dot's discretion). Last minute cancellations are to be made up within the same week. If you are contagious, please do not attend.
4. No-shows or last minute cancellations not made up within the same week will be charged in full for their slot plus a $25.00 cancellation fee.
5. If student has an unpredictable work schedule, they may schedule their lesson with a question mark. This means if they are unable to attend, they will not be penalized, however, it does not secure their spot. They will be notified if someone wants it.
6. PayPal payments are made to email@example.com.
7. All checks should be made out to Dot Todman. Bounced checks will be charged a $25.00 service fee.
8. Coaching packages are charged at a discounted hourly rate. If at any point, for any reason, coaching is discontinued, client’s refund will be calculated as follows: The hours that client has used will be charged at the normal rate of $165 per 50 minutes.