Dot's Musical Theory
Why I do what I do:
How I do it:
(Modified from DVS.com and "About the method" page on DT.com)
C.O.R.E. Vocal Power®:
I decided to take my teaching to a whole new level. I figured out a system that includes these components - how to make the mind more powerful, how to make the soul more powerful, and how to make the voice more powerful. I call it "CORE Vocal Power®," because I'm getting to the root or CORE of every problem that arises. I help singers, actors, speakers get to the CORE (inner) and create a safe, powerful space there, then the VOCAL POWER (outer) easily emerges!
In Addition to Traditional Vocal Teaching Methods, Dot Uses:
- the vocal drill suited to each student with or without keyboard
- Dot's Call and Repeat in a unique way to help the student overcome “left brain” dominance, fear blocks, etc.
FOR VISUAL LEARNERS:
- visual tools such as her very own musical paintings, white-board diagrams and a video camera for your convenience!
- voice recording software, keyboard pitch training and blending exercises
KINESTHETIC LEARNERS (TOUCH):
- body awareness, Dot’s Energy Freedom Technique, mirror technique
...and many other exciting tools that you just have to witness for yourself!
What I do:
CLICK HERE to learn more about Dot's Methods.